A. Santos, A. Cunha, N. Macedo, C. Lourenço. (2016). "A Framework for Quality Assessment of ROS Repositories." IROS 2016. 4491-4496.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (Bologna 1st cycle degree), University of Minho, 2012
- M.Sc. in Informatics Engineering, University of Minho, 2015
- Ph.D in Computer Science, University of Minho, 2021
- Feb. 2013 - Nov. 2013: Research Assistant
- University of Minho
- Duties included: Development of a bidirectional diagram-to-text editing tool
- Supervisor: Professor Creissac Campos
- Nov. 2015 - Mar. 2021: Research Assistant
- University of Minho
- Duties included: Verification of safety properties of software developed with the Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Supervisor: Professor Alcino Cunha
- Co-supervisor: Professor Nuno Macedo
- Ph.D. Thesis
- Apr. 2021 - Present: Senior Researcher
- VORTEX CoLab
- Duties included: Developing automated analysis tools for robotics software
- Software Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Automated Testing
- Model Checking
- Automatic Analysis Tools
- Web Development
- Game Development
R. Halder, J. Proença, N. Macedo, A. Santos. (2017). "Formal Verification of ROS-Based Robotic Applications Using Timed-Automata." FormaliSE@ICSE 2017. 44-50.
A. Santos, A. Cunha, N. Macedo, R. Arrais, F. N. dos Santos. (2017). "Mining the Usage Patterns of ROS Primitives." IROS 2017. 3855-3860.
A. Santos, A. Cunha, N. Macedo. (2018). "Property-based Testing for the Robot Operating System." A-TEST@ESEC/SIGSOFT FSE 2018. 56-62.
A. Santos, A. Cunha, N. Macedo. (2019). "Static-Time Extraction and Analysis of the ROS Computation Graph." IRC 2019. 62-69.
N. H. Garcia, L. Deval, M. Lüdtke, A. Santos, B. Kahl, M. Bordignon. (2019). "Bootstrapping MDE Development from ROS Manual Code - Part 2: Model Generation." MoDELS 2019. 95-105.
T. Neto, R. Arrais, A. Sousa, A. Santos, G. Veiga. (2019). "Applying Software Static Analysis to ROS: The Case Study of the FASTEN European Project." ROBOT 2019. 632-644.
R. Carvalho, A. Cunha, N. Macedo, A. Santos. (2020). "Verification of System-wide Safety Properties of ROS Applications." IROS 2020. 7249-7254.
Bootstrapping MDE Development From ROS Manual Code: Part 2 — Model Generation and Leveraging Models at Runtime
N. H. García, H. Deshpande, A. Santos, B. Kahl, M. Bordignon. (2021). "Bootstrapping MDE Development From ROS Manual Code: Part 2 — Model Generation and Leveraging Models at Runtime." Software and Systems Modeling. 1-24.
A. Santos, A. Cunha, N. Macedo. (2021). "The High-Assurance ROS Framework." RoSE@ICSE 2021. 37-40.
A. Santos. (2021). "Safety Verification for ROS Applications." University of Minho. Braga, Portugal.
A Case Study on Improving the Software Dependability of a ROS Path Planner for Steep Slope Vineyards
L. C. Santos, A. Santos, F. N. Santos, A. Valente. (2021). "A Case Study on Improving the Software Dependability of a ROS Path Planner for Steep Slope Vineyards." Robotics. 10, 103.
Tutorial at ROS Integration Workshop, Factory-in-a-day EU project, Fraunhofer IPA, Stuttgart, Germany
Talk at SI-Centrum Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
Tutorial at 2021 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2021), Online; https://iros2021.gcon.me/programme